36V 10S1P 5Ah Lithium Ion Battery Pack 250W 42V 5000mAh Ebike Electric Bike with BMSBattery parameters:
- Battery model: 36V 5ah
- Rated capacity (ah): 5ah
- Rated Voltage (V): 36V
- Cell source resistance (MOmega): about 20 PTO)
- Technical description: 3.7 V 5ah / 21700 cell
- Cell combination: 1-parallel 10-series
- Battery Size: 30*72*220mm(±2mm)
- Number of cells (parallel * series): 10 pcs.
- Discharge Voltage (V): 30 +/- 1V
- Charging Voltage (V): 42V
- Rated discharge current (a): 15
- Instantaneous maximum discharge current (a): 30A
- Maximum continuous discharge current (A): 15a
- Charge mode: CC / CV
- Standard charging current (A): 2A
- Charging time under standard charging current: 4 hours
- Maximum continuous current charge (A): 5A
- Charging time with quick charge: 2 hours
- Charging temperature range: 0-45 degrees c
- Outlet temperature range: -20-60℃
- Battery weight approx.: 800g
The Life Cycle:
- Capacity and performance decrease more than 1000-fold with increasing number of cycles.
- e-bike electric bicycle scooter etc.
- 1x battery without charger
Read the following notices carefully to ensure proper use of the lithium-ion battery. To avoid battery leakage, explosion, fire, etc., please pay attention to the following:
- Do not put the battery in water or get wet;
- are not in a heat source (e.g. in a fire or heater) near the use or the battery;
Please use the original charger;
-Do not interchange the positive and negative electrodes;
- Do not connect the battery directly to a power outlet or car cigarette lighter;
-Do not put the battery in fire and do not heat the battery;
To prohibit the use of wires or other metal objects, short-circuiting the battery, a necklace battery, a pen or other metal objects is prohibited for transportation or storage;
- It is forbidden to hit, throw or mechanically vibrate the battery;
It is forbidden to pierce the battery case with a nail or other sharp objects, prohibit the hammer or pedal the battery;
Ban direct welding battery terminal;
The battery should not be banned in any way;
Do not charge the battery in case of fire or extreme conditions.
- Do not put the battery in a microwave oven or pressurized container;
- With a battery (e.g. batteries) or a different capacity, type, different combinations of batteries;
- Do not use the battery if there is odor, fever, deformation, discoloration or other abnormalities; if the battery is used or charged, it must be immediately removed from electrical devices or the charger and no longer used;
-The battery should be kept out of the reach of children, if the child accidentally turned over the battery, you should seek medical advice immediately;
If the battery leaks or smells, it should be taken out immediately from a short distance to open;
- Electrolyte leakage may cause fire or explosion;
If battery electrolyte does not rub into eyes after spillage, flush with water, seek medical attention immediately. If not in time, your eyes will hurt. Attention!
Do not use the battery in a thermal environment such as direct sunlight or vehicle heat. Otherwise, the battery will overheat, may burn (light up), affecting battery life and shortening battery life.
A battery can only be used under the following conditions, otherwise it will reduce battery performance or shorten battery life. In the temperature range, dead batteries can cause overheating, fire or explosion.
Charging: 0 degrees ~ 45 degrees
Discharge: -20~60 degrees C
30 days storage: -20 ~ 45 degrees
90 days storage: -20 ~ 35 degrees