Batteryint.com does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online from third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for process the orders.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on batteryint.com, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
Batteryint.com determines and controls how to process your personal data as data controller for the following purposes:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.If you no longer wish to receive email communications for directly marketing purposes, please contact us to opt-out. We also may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. If you no longer wish to agree above services we provide, please contact us to opt-out.
- To promoting safety and security:Subject to your prior express consent,we may use some technology measures to protect your personal data for helping verify accounts and user normal activities, as well as to promote data safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Batteryint.com and used as described above or as agreed with you or when required by law.
Do we use "cookies"?
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Link to Third Party Websites
About Breaches of Privacy
- If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Batteryint please contact us and we will endeavor to resolve the issue.
"Opt-Out"You can opt-out from receiving information from Batteryint or to delete your personal information from our records at any time should you no longer wish to receive updates from us regarding our developments, activities and promotions.
- Batteryint may modify and change the Privacy Statement from time to time. Any revised statement will be posted on our Batteryint website.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
- If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.